Sunday, November 21, 2010


WE BLOG FOR LOVE DOC. PT. 1

This is IVL status for two reasons.
  1. Dope Black Artists. My homegirl Rebecca Lee is an amazing artist. Whether it is video, photography, and/or new media art, she is on top of her game and is driven with fresh and dope ideas. Here is a concept she came up with by herself, raised money by herself, and went on the road and made it happen by herself, and saw her vision through. The premise is relevant, and I couldn't be more envious (lol not really) that I didn't think of it first. But overall, it is relevant to document us Generation Y kids and how we now communicate through BLOGGING. So she is DOPE. click and check her blog out.
  2. She used music of mine in the documentary and I was completely up for it. I appreciate her reaching out taking a liking to my music because once I found out about her project I was so down to be apart of it.
SO ALL OF THIS IS LEAGUE. CHECK OUT PT. 2 HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment