Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Evolution

When the homie S.b.K called me and told me that there was a clip that I'd really appreciate, he was right. I've always been intrigued by all forms of personal expression. Music, photography, etc. But one that we haven't touched on thus far is dance. When you see someones passion shine through movement, it is powerful. I am showing the following two clips in efforts to display progression, or evolution in dance. We have said it time and time again on this blog; you cannot regulate art. It comes from everywhere, and is expressed in countless ways. This is a prime example of that fact.

From "Singing in the rain", to "Dancing in the rain"...evolution.





"Art is only meant to be done at its highest form. Anything that you create from within yourself is art." -James Mtume

Oakland, stand up.

-League

1 comment: