Monday, July 26, 2010

I Love Two

I love too
I love two
This triangle of tainted truths
A dynasty standing on broken ground
Excuse these deeds with my youth
You both know different sides of me
And I know you both like the back of my hand
It is not a matter of woman and man
But of woman and men
I orchestrate this sin
But who designates that’s what this is
If love is a subjective emotion
And evil has no involvement
Then riddle me this?
It is merely expressions
There is no harm in their ignorance
There is no guilt in my existence
I have whole-heartedly divided my feelings
And half of each part has sincere ownership
Time is evenly split
So where is there room for argument?
The rules never stated we are limited to one soulmate
If so, we wouldn’t fall in love on multiple occasions
Yes, there are trial and error experiments
But that defies the purpose of my justification
It’s not implemented in education
But by simple recognition of love’s limitless bound
I have found it to be fulfilling
Do not mistake this for me being selfish
Because if that was the case I would strip myself from this situation
And leave one heartless
I am not an adultress
I am not married
I am a woman in love with two men
Please realize I didn’t choose this
And the fact that it doesn’t steer my conscience into oblivion
Doesn’t necessarily mean I have bad intentions
It stumbled into my hands
And I realized I have two of them for a reason
Each held by different counterparts
Each holding different hearts
I am capable
They are both able to leave
But are not able to handle all of me
So I’m sparing their feelings
And maintaining this predicament until
Eventually
My endeavors are exposed
And I am left alone
To abide by society’s idea that we can only love one other human being unconditionally
Until then…
I love two
And they love me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment