Saturday, June 26, 2010

Reality


Lost, I hope I find myself,
Dream chasing, Chasing dreams running outta breath with every step that I take left-
Right, left which way should I go when the fork come?
Trying to make it there before my deathbed-
Never sleeping reason I be yawning so much, arms stretched to the sky got me reaching for the stars go-
Is what them voices in my mind say,
Boy you gonna make it keep on going what my mom say-
That's what keeps me driving,
Forgive me but I'm doing it the highway-
Hollow walls, blackberry, laptop, ipod, plus its only me in my place-
Opportunity is at the door all up in my face,
And amidst the things in my way..........I can see it..

I spoke with G.Alexander earlier this week--he reminded what this was all about. For that, I'm grateful....

--Tre DeJean

No comments:

Post a Comment